Who we are
DGSA Service & Consultancy Ltd, a private business offering design, marketing and training to the logistics industry.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
DGSA Service & Consultancy Ltd may collect personal information which we receive when you:
- contact us or
- purchase or are a recipient of our services.
We may collect the following types of information:
- your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
- information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used
- your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number
- we do not hold your credit or debit card details since we use paypal as a gateway.
All personal data is backed up daily, and archives are stored off-site in a secure location.
We are committed to keeping your information up to date as far as is reasonably possible. However, if you believe that we have made an error, then please contact us as we have outlined below and we will use reasonable endeavours to correct.
How do we use your data?
The customer organisation data (organisation name, address, URL and key business and contact information) is stored securely on the reliable WPEngine server for the sole purpose of managing the relationship and service.
We never pass your data on to third parties.
By using our site, you consent to the use of these cookies. Cookies are used on our site for the following reasons:
- To record the areas of the website that you have visited, products you have viewed and time spent browsing, as well as the products you purchased. We uses this information to help make the website more user friendly, develop our site design and to continuously improve the quality of the service we provide.
- To distribute visitors to our site evenly across platforms to ensure the content is served at the fastest possible speed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website , we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile for up to 2 years. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How to contact us: